Advance Care Planning-Power of Attorney for Health Care - Oshkosh Afternoon
Trained and experienced facilitators will provide instruction, answer questions, and provide group or individual assistance with completing Advance Directives for Healthcare.
- Help participants understand what an Advance Care Plan is.
- Identify why an Advance Care Plan is important.
- Review the Power of Attorney for Healthcare form in detail.
- Assist with completing the forms.
- Witness/signs the forms.
- Clarify who should receive copies of a completed document. Will make copies free of charge.
- Assist in getting completed forms into the participant’s medical record.
- Update already existing Advance Care Plans.
The Advance Care Planning is recommended for those 18 years and older.
Registration is required for all participants attending.
Instructors are: Tara Crawford and/or trained Volunteers. Sessions are held monthly.