Advance Care Planning-Power of Attorney for Health Care-Appleton Evening
Trained and experienced facilitators will provide instruction, answer questions, and provide support in completing Advance Directives for Health Care.
Trained and experienced facilitators will provide instruction, answer questions, and provide group or individual assistance with completing Advance Directives for Health Care.
- Help participants understand what an Advance Care Plan is
- Identify why an Advance Care Plan is important
- Review the Power of Attorney for Health Care form in detail
- Assist with completing the forms
- Witness/sign the forms
- Clarify who should receive copies of a completed document (We’ll help participants make copies – free of charge)
- Assist in getting completed forms into the participant’s medical record at their health care providers.
- Update already existing Advance Care Plans
Registration is required for all participants attending.
Instructors are: Wayne L. Winistorfer and/or trained Volunteers. Sessions are held monthly.