You might have a lot of questions about the school year during this pandemic. Let Ascension Seton lend a hand. Join our virtual Community Connection presentation with Dr. Kirk Middleton, DO, to learn how to keep your students and family safe at school and in our communities. Dr. Middleton will also discuss:
- Flu shots
- Are in-office well visits safe?
- Wearing masks safely and effectively
- When should I see my doctor?
- Keeping up with vaccines during the pandemic
- Ascension telehealth capabilities
You'll have the opportunity to chat with Dr. Middleton and ask questions at the conclusion of the presentation.
This presentation will be held via Zoom. You will be provided the link to the meeting 48 hours prior to the event. Please make sure to enter your email address correctly in the registration field below.