HeartCode PALS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s PALS Course. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace. Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode PALS and then complete a hands-on skills session with a HeartCode compatible manikin skills station.
Voice Assisted Manikin (VAM) checkoffs are available at the following locations:
- Nashville St. Thomas Midtown
- Nashville St. Thomas West
- Murfreesboro St. Thomas Murfreesboro
Once registered, you will receive a follow-up email from St. Thomas AHA instructors with information for the online portion and VAM skills check-off.
Refund and Course Completion Policy:
- Refund Policy: Refunds can only be processed up to 60 days after the date of registration. If an online program has been accessed, a refund cannot be processed.
- Course Completion Policy: You will have 60 days from the course assignment date to complete the course in its entirety. After that you will lose access to any progress made and refunds will not be granted.
- Credit Card Statement: The charge will reflect as St. Thomas Health as the merchant’s name on your credit card statement. This is due to the location of the primary Ascension Training Center.