At Ascension St. Vincent Fishers Audiology, we provide a full range of auditory testing for all ages, from infant through adulthood.
At Ascension St. Vincent Fishers Audiology, our standard procedures for diagnosing auditory disorders include:
- Complete audiologic evaluations for adults and children
- Pediatric testing with visual reinforcement and play audiometry
- Impedance testing to assess the middle ear
- Diagnostic otoacoustic emissions to assess the inner ear
- Videonystagmography (VNG / ENG). Evaluation of the balance system for patients with dizziness or imbalance.
- Auditory brainstem response testing (ABR, BAER)
- Auditory processing evaluation (APD)
Our audiologists help patients and their families determine the most appropriate hearing aid. We offer a complete line of digital technology. Hearing aid styles range from completely in the canal, to open fit, to behind the ear styles.
Our hearing aid services include:
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Fitting and programming
- Annual check-ups
- Warranty services