Bradford C. Winegar, MD
Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
Dr. Winegar attended medical school at Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas and served his residency at Duke University Medical Center. His special interests include chronic sinus disease, pediatric ENT, and otology and hearing loss.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- missing data
- Carolina East Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas
- The American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.