We are committed to the highest level of Service Excellence to help you solve your sleep problems so that you - and your family - will sleep easier.
Do you snore? Have trouble falling asleep? Have morning headaches? Have vivid dreams? Wake up during the night and can't go back to sleep?
If you answered yes to one or more of these question, you may have a sleep disorder and St. Vincent's Sleep Disorders Center wants to help.
We treat the following:
- Sleep disorders
- Insomnia (being unable to sleep)
- Different sleep/wake patterns
- Feeling extremely sleepy during the day
- Breathing disorders such as snoring and apnea (when breathing stops for a short time)
- Abnormal nighttime behaviors such as sleepwalking , bed-wetting, teeth grinding, nightmares, and night terrors -
- Narcolepsy (sudden daytime ""sleep attacks"")
Leaving these and other sleep disorders untreated can lead to serious health problems.