Caring for all Womens Health Needs
St Vincents Womens Health
Besides the thousands of mothers and babies we care for annually at the Family Birth Place and our Level II NICU. St. Vincent’s has gynecologists and women’s health specialists in bone, breast and heart health.
St. Vincent’s obstetrics and gynecology services are for women of all ages and stages of life. Our doctors are understanding, compassionate and focused entirely on women's health issues:
- Annual female physicals and screenings, including breast health, HPV and PAP
- Adolescent gynecology
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal menstrual cycles, including PMS
- Pre-pregnancy counseling and infertility testing
- Obstetrics (prenatal, labor and delivery and postpartum care)
- Treatment of sexually transmitted disease (STD)
Our doctors are also gynecologic surgeons and perform minimally invasive procedures with the da Vinci Robotic system, when appropriate, to treat:
- Cervical dysplasia
- Polycystic ovarian disease
Uterine fibroids We provide bone density exams for women at risk for osteoporosis.
Seton Center for Women’s and Infants’ Health offers classes, tours and events
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our maternity and women's health services, please complete the form linked below.