Orthopedic joint care and bone health in Wichita
Orthopedic Specialists for Bone and Joint Health
Ascension Via Christi Orthopedic teams in Wichita and Pittsburg, Kansas, specialize in the care of orthopedic injuries and bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerve conditions.
At Ascension Via Christi in Wichita, our care teams provide inpatient and outpatient care:
- Inpatient orthopedic units for joint replacement surgery and other procedures
- Inpatient acute rehabilitation facilities to bridge from hospital to home
- Medical imaging
- Orthopedic clinics in the community
- Outpatient rehabilitation (physical therapy and occupational therapy)
- Comprehensive joint center
Ascension's orthopedic care team focus on your follow-up care, so you get the care that is right for you.
Orthopedic services available:
- General orthopedics
- Primary and revision total hip and knee replacements
- Total shoulder replacement and revision
- Large and small fracture repair
- Sports medicine injuries and rehab
- Orthopedic oncology
- Podiatry services
- Hand/microvascular specialist
Specializing in Joint Care
Joint replacement is a procedure to replace or repair a hip or knee joint that is damaged from injury, arthritis, deformity or tumor. We focus on your quality of life and helping you get back to the activities you love to do.
Ascension Via Christi serves patients with orthopedic injuries and conditions, which include those affecting the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Our board-certified physician also provides care in an outpatient clinic setting, including comprehensive services for inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation.
Orthopedic services at Ascension Via Christi Hospital:
- Sports medicine injuries
- Workers' compensation injuries
Contact Ascension Via Christi Orthopedic Specialists
To schedule an appointment for orthopedic services, please call us at the following: