Family-centered Eye Care
Treating Poor Vision in Wisconsin
Our highly experienced optometrists provide primary eye care for children and adults and special services for young children, diabetics and seniors.
For more information, call:
Oshkosh Office for urgent and routine eye examinations - 920-223-7332
Menasha Office for a no-cost LASIK Consultation – 920-727-8280
To reorder contacts, call - 920-996-4277
For routine eye exams and contact lens or glass prescriptions, we provide thorough exams to give you the best fit for your vision needs. What makes our optometrists in the Fox Valley different is our experience. We focus on providing family-centered eye care. Each of our optometrists has more than 20 years of experience. We never rush the appointment. We want to get to know you and your family.
Understand what risks may be harming your eyesight. Some medical conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure can lead to vision loss. When you experience worrisome vision changes or troubling eye symptoms, contact an Ascension optometrist.
Pay attention to these symptoms:
- Blurred vision that lasts more than a few minutes
- Complete or partial loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Injury to the eye
- New onset of pain, sensitivity to light or floaters
- Halos around light
- A pupil that develops an irregular shape
- Redness or excessive tearing
- Severe itching and burning
- Thick, greenish or white discharge from the eye
Our eye examinations are personalized for your age, medical needs and health goals:
- Acute eye infections (pink eye and others)
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) screening
- Cataract detection
- Glaucoma testing with the optic nerve head analyzer
- Diabetic eye exam
- Eyelid disorders, lazy eye, eyes that turn
- LASIK consultation; co-managing Ophthalmology
- Lazy eye exam
- Pediatric eye exam (2 years and older)
Eye Wear to Improve your Vision and Self-image
Does squinting or being embarrassed because you can't read up close or at a distance affect your self-image? We have eyewear solutions to improve your vision and how you look at yourself and life.
We specialize in everyday eyewear needs and special pediatric and adult prescriptions:
- Computer glasses for the workspace
- Contact lenses and fittings, including bifocal lenses and specialty lenses for irregular corneas
- Progressive lenses (glasses and contacts)
- Protective eyewear (safety glasses for indoors and outdoors; prescription water googles)
Make your eye health a priority at any age.
Learn more about corrective LASIK surgery