Neurosurgeons treat complex conditions and disease
Michigan Complex Neurosurgery
Ascension Neurosurgery specialists are here for you. They are the local experts in treating patients with complex neurosurgical conditions and diseases including:
- Acute stroke
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Brain bleeds
- Brain tumors
Ascension offers the region’s only dually trained neurosurgeon along with dedicated neurosurgery suites, equipment, technology and knowledge to provide advanced care for your brain.
If you have back pain, headaches, dizziness, or debilitating brain or spine issues, you’ve come to the right place. Our neurosurgeons are here to help you. Some issues that can be caused by neurological issues include:
- Sudden loss of vision, double vision, or pain behind the eyes
- Trouble speaking, slurred speech, and facial drooping
- Lightheadedness, balance or vertigo issues
- Numbness, loss of motor skills, and pain in the back or neck
- Sudden weakness, fainting, or seizures
Ascension has an established reputation for providing care to patients with some of the most complex neurological conditions. Our neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons have built one of the state's largest spinal surgery programs. As a Primary Stroke Center, Ascension in Saginaw is nationally recognized as a hospital-based center that stabilizes and provides emergency and comprehensive care to acute stroke patients.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 1-855-298-9888.