We deliver heart care when and where you need itLet’s talk about your heart. Our doctors and care team take the time to listen to understand you and your health to deliver personalized, compassionate heart care that’s right for you. From screenings and preventive heart care, to complex heart and vascular surgery — we’re here for you. We act quickly to help:
- Diagnose and treat heart attacks
- Manage congestive heart failure
- Prevent stroke
- Repair heart valve problems
- Restore normal heart rhythm
- Treat high blood pressure and high cholesterol
Our cardiovascular specialists are part of an integrated, national network of heart care, sharing best practices and offering evaluation and treatment of the most complex heart conditions.
Heart attack symptoms may be subtle
Heart attacks don’t always start with severe chest pain. Women may have more subtle warning signs when they have a heart attack. Watch for these symptoms in both men and women:
- Chest discomfort, pressure, or pain
- Difficulty breathing independent of activity
- Lightheadedness or loss of consciousness
- New weakness or fatigue
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Sudden arm (particularly left arm), jaw, neck, back pain
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or call 911.
Get a second opinion on your heart or vascular condition
Whether you're dealing with a new diagnosis or deciding on a heart care plan, there's a lot to think about. We can connect you with a cardiovascular specialist and care team that’s right for you.
Ascension has a compassionate, personalized approach to Heart and Vascular Health.