Get specialized care for heart flutter
Heartbeat Checkup in MichiganFind a Doctor
If you feel a flutter or quiver in your chest, you may have a heart arrhythmia. An arrhythmia is an irregular heartbeat that may be too fast or too slow. Symptoms can include chest pain, dizziness, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, and shortness of breath. At Ascension in Michigan, our heart doctors and nurses specialize in treating heart rhythm disorders. With a heartbeat checkup, we can diagnose and provide care for your specific heart condition. We listen to understand you and your health concerns. Then, we work with you to create a heart care plan that’s right for you.
Types of heart arrhythmias
Our board-certified cardiologists use heartbeat checkups to identify many types of arrhythmias, including:
- Atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Atrial flutter
- Bradycardia and tachycardia
- Premature atrial contractions
- Premature ventricular contractions (PVCs)
- Sinus node dysfunction
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
Get a heartbeat checkup
Heartbeat checkups are performed at Ascension hospitals in Michigan and other sites of care. If you are experiencing symptoms or have questions about an arrhythmia, please contact one of the following locations:
- Ascension Southeast Michigan - call 866-501-3627
- Ascension Genesys - call 866-501-3627
- Ascension Saginaw area - call 989-907-8222
- Ascension Borgess - call 269-226-8135
Our care team is here for you. At Ascension in Michigan, we deliver compassionate, personalized heart care, close to home.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or call 911.