Heart and Vascular Screening Clinic
Don’t wait until you’re in the Emergency Room to have your heart checked.
Southeast MI Heart Screening
Many heart and vascular problems are caused by the build-up of plaque in the arteries, called atherosclerosis, which can lead to heart attack, stroke and other serious problems. Some people who have atherosclerosis have no signs or symptoms. They may not be diagnosed until after a major vascular event, such as heart attack, stroke or ruptured aneurysm.
Our Heart and Vascular Screening clinic offers a comprehensive series of non-invasive tests that can identify cardiovascular disease, even in those who have no symptoms.
Schedule Your Heart & Vascular Screening Appointment
Get all seven, non-invasive tests for only $60. A physician referral is not required. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 877-707-3708 and press 1.
Heart & Vascular Screening Clinic Overview
Heart and Vascular Screening includes:
- Blood work for cholesterol and diabetes
- Blood pressure check
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Ankle brachial index (ABI), which shows how well blood is flowing to the limbs
- Carotid ultrasound to show blood flow to the brain
- Abdominal aorta ultrasound to check for aneurysm
- Heart and Vascular Screening Results
The entire series of tests takes approximately one hour. The results are combined with information from your medical history and lifestyle questionnaire, and are used to develop an individual coronary risk profile.
Shortly after the clinic visit, you will receive a follow-up mailing with your personal risk profile and the test results to review with your primary care physician.
Heart & Vascular Screening Clinic Locations
The Heart and Vascular Clinic is offered in several locations across southeast Michigan including Detroit/Grosse Pointe, Southfield, Novi, Warren, Madison Heights and East China Township:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Novi
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights
- St. John River District Hospital
We look forward to working with you to schedule an appointment for a Heart and Vascular Screening. Please call 877-707-3708 and press 1 to find out about the health of your heart.