Outreach Heart Clinics Bring Care Closer to Home
Heart Clinics in Southeast Wisconsin
Throughout the Milwaukee area, Sheboygan and Racine, we have more than a dozen community-based heart clinics, so you get the right care when and where you need it.
Our Ascension hospitals and outpatient medical campuses represent a network of emergency heart and vascular care. Many locations include certified chest pain and stroke centers with advanced cardiac diagnostic testing and cardiovascular surgical centers.
At the outreach clinics, our cardiologists are onsite in primary care and medical specialty centers. By bringing the services closer to you, you get more convenient access to doctors and treatments.
Ask your family doctor if you are at risk for heart disease or stroke.
We offer screening tests, full diagnostic work-ups, lifestyle and diet counseling, medication management, and ways to monitor progressive heart disease.
Your doctor may suggest the Heart Scan. This painless test assesses potential calcium build-up in your coronary arteries and gives you a risk assessment score.
Ascension Wisconsin Centers for Heart Care and Cardiology Outreach Clinics
- Ascension All Saints Specialty Clinic – Racine
- Ascension Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital and Water Tower Commons – Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia-St. Mary’s - Ozaukee and Germantown Clinic
- Ascension SE Wisconsin - Elmwood Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin - Franklin Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin - Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa
- Ascension Medical Group - Gateway, West Allis
- Ascension Medical Group - Grafton
- Ascension Medical Group - Oklahoma Ave. Milwaukee
- Ascension Medical Group - Shorewood
- Ascension St. Francis Hospital
- Ascension St. Joseph ER and Cath Lab St. Nicholas Hospital, Sheboygan
The heart care team provides heart health education, cardiovascular risk assessments, and many of our nurse practitioners specialize in heart failure medication management.
Ascension provides family-centered support and education, because heart disease, vascular conditions, and peripheral artery disease affect the entire family.
What to Expect
- Heart risk evaluations and screening tests
- Diagnostic testing
- Novel vascular interventions to remove blockages from veins in the legs, chest and neck
- Interventional cardiology angioplasty to remove blockages and restore blood flow, including expertise in radial catherization
- Cardiac recovery units in the hospital
- Cardiac intensive care hospitalists
- Cardiac rehabilitation and follow-up
Our heart doctors diagnose and treat all types of heart diseases, including
- Atrial fibrillation (Afib) and heart rhythm disorders
- Coronary artery disease (blockages)
- Heart damage from heart attack, valve disease, trauma, or infection
- Cardiovascular conditions that put you at risk for heart attack and stroke, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, circulatory problems, and lifestyle choices.
For advanced heart failure patients on the heart transplant list, we closely monitor and coordinate care with the cardiac transplant team at the closest Wisconsin transplant center.