Now More Behavioral Health Services Closer to Home
Pediatric and Adult Mental Health Care
Struggling with addiction, mental health, or a family crisis can feel overwhelming for even the strongest among us. That’s why we are committed to providing a wide range of compassionate and personalized behavioral and mental health services for all ages. Our knowledgeable doctors and care team are here to help you on your journey to recovery and healing.
To learn more, call:
- Columbia-St. Mary’s, Milwaukee and Mequon, 1-800-457-6004
- All Saints Counseling Center in Racine, 262-687-2222
- Ascension Behavioral Health at St. Francis and St. Joseph, including our Brookfield-Capitol location, call the Intake Department 414-874-4560
Our assessments are done in a caring environment and are non-judgment. We are here for you during your darkest day.
Important: If you or a loved one are facing an emergency due to a potential drug overdose or mental health crisis, call 911.
Compassionate Care When You Need It Most
Inpatient Behavioral Health Services are available at:
- Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospitals in Milwaukee and Mequon.
Outpatient counseling and addiction recovery programs are available at:
- Ascension All Saints Psychotherapy, Racine
- Ascension All Saints Hospital Counseling Center, Racine
- Ascension Columbia-St. Mary’s Women’s Hospital, Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia-St. Mary’s Ozaukee Hospital and Huiras Center, Mequon
- Ascension Columbia – St. Mary’s Clinic at Airport Business Park, Milwaukee
- Ascension St. Francis Hospital
Ascension’s Family-Centered Care
Dignity, respect, and compassion are at the core of our programs and services. Behavioral health conditions, mental illness, and substance abuse often affect the entire family physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We offer counseling and proven treatment programs:
- Opioid Dependency Program (for drug addiction)
- Behavioral health (one-to-one and group therapy)
- Marriage counseling and family support
- Mental Health (inpatient, partial hospitalization, and outpatient programs)
- Pediatric inpatient mental health services
Ascension’s network of caring doctors, therapists, nurses, and addiction counselors treat the whole person. For your total health and well-being, we coordinate care with your primary care doctor. No matter what struggle you face, we can help, whether it’s from depression, anxiety, grief, or other mental health concerns.
Learn More About the Huiras Center
The Huiras Center at Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee offers a variety of mental health and substance use services. We provide individual assessments, intensive outpatient therapy groups (3 hours 3 times per week), and aftercare groups. Participants in the intensive outpatient groups are offered individual, family, and psychiatric appointments including medication assisted treatment. The center is staffed by Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, Certified Substance Abuse Counselors, and Psychiatrists. The Huiras Center was made possible by a generous donation from the Ralph Huiras Foundation.