Mental Health Crisis and Addiction Help
NE Wisconsin Behavioral Mental Health
At Ascension, our care teams diagnose and treat a wide range of mental illnesses. We care about how these disorders may affect physical and emotional health. Our care team offers programs to address complications linked to mental illness, including drug and alcohol addiction, family conflicts, and social isolation. We're here to listen and understand.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need help, dial 911
For non-emergent concerns, call our outpatient offices, Monday-Friday:
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - Mercy Campus, Oshkosh 920-223-2000
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - St. Elizabeth Campus, Appleton 920-738-2000
Our team is ready to help you and your family. Many programs and treatment options are available from inpatient hospital care to outpatient counseling and group therapy. Highlights include:
- The area’s only child and teen psychiatric outpatient and inpatient services with board-certified pediatric psychiatrists and neuropsychologists.
- Adult and senior inpatient and outpatient mental health treatments
- Specialty services for grief and loss, eating disorders, and neuropsychology to diagnose and assess brain function and overall mental health
- Partial hospitalization for children (day treatment)
One of the few Opioid Dependence Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
Addictions are treatable. We have the expertise to manage your struggles with opioids and other addictive substances. At Ascension St. Elizabeth and Ascension Mercy, we manage medication transfers from other health systems, so you get the care and treatment you need. We arecertified to administer Suboxoneâ“‡ (buprenorphine), so you can safely withdraw from your addiction. To learn more about our opioid treatment program, call 920-223-8570. Pediatric Psychiatry for Children of All Ages The Ascension St. Elizabeth inpatient psychiatry unit specializes in the needs of both children and adolescents. In our area, we have board-certified pediatric psychiatrists and deliver treatment for children and their family with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Behavioral concerns
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse
To learn more, call 920-738-2490.
Adult Outpatient and Inpatient Programs
For men and women, we have a full range of mental health and addiction services. At Ascension Mercy, we also have a Geriatric Unit to support the special needs of the aging:
- Anger issues
- Anxiety (panic attacks)
- Bipolar disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Mood Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
To learn more about Adult Inpatient Services at:
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - Mercy Hospital, Oshkosh 920-223-3400
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - St. Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton 920-738-2350
To learn more about Behavioral Health Senior Services, or call 920-223-3530.