Rebuilding Families with Marriage Counseling
Marriage and Family Counseling Services
Our behavioral and mental health specialists treat the anxiety and pain you may be experiencing from a torn relationship or broken marriage. We also help couples and families rebuild the foundation of their relationship and identify how to move on from this difficult time. Learn more about marriage counseling and behavioral and mental health services at an Ascension Southeast Wisconsin location near you:
- Ascension All Saints, Racine, 262-687-2222
- Ascension Medical Group at St. Joseph Professional Office Building - Behavioral Health, 414-874-1171
- Ascension Columbia-St. Mary’s, Behavioral Medicine Clinic, 414-585-1620
If you need emergency medical attention, call 911.
Couples Therapy and Family Counseling
We understand how hard it can be to take the first step and ask for help. Our caring and knowledgeable care team matches you to the Ascension specialist you need to move forward. We offer a wide range of therapy options:
- Individual therapy
- Counseling from licensed marriage and family therapist
- Group family therapy
- Counseling through divorce
- Grief and bereavement counseling
- Substance abuse and Addiction Recovery
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Program
We also provide support groups for individuals and family members, see classes and events.
Throughout Ascension Wisconsin, our focus is the same — to provide care when and where you need it most. We can help you understand how your health insurance benefits apply to our services.