Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
As a provider-owned health plan, Network Health provides a patient centric, fully integrated approach to health care and health insurance services. Network Health is also the largest provider-owned Medicare Advantage plan in Wisconsin.
- Co-owned by Ascension Wisconsin and Froedtert Health
- The largest provider-owned Medicare Advantage plan in Wisconsin (66,000+ Medicare Advantage members)
- Founded in 1982 by a small group of physicians
- A health insurance company offering customized commercial and Medicare health plans and services to employers, individuals and families in more than 23 counties throughout Wisconsin
- Grown to serve 120,000+ members
- 5 out of 5 Medicare Advantage PPO Star Rating from CMS, outperforming the national average of 4.5 Stars. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
- One of only four health plans in Wisconsin receiving a 4.5 out of 5 NCQA rating for Medicare and commercial plans. No other plans in Wisconsin are rated higher.
- Ranked in the top 32 commercial plans and top 25 Medicare plans and named one of the “Best Medicare Advantage plans for 2020” by U.S. News & World Report.
- High loyalty and retention (96 percent of Medicare Advantage members stayed with the plan last year).
- Holds an overall provider satisfaction rating of 88 percent. The next highest health plan satisfaction rate is 66 percent.*
- Clinical oversight and engagement from Ascension Wisconsin provider owners.
- Quality department focused on continually improving health care services and patient experiences.
* Data from an annual survey conducted by Symphony Performance Health (SPH) Analytics, an NCQA-certified survey organization.
For more information about Network Health and the Wisconsin-based Medicare Advantage, employer and individual and family health insurance plans offered, visit networkhealth.com or call 844-891-2996. You can also follow Network Health on Facebook.