Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin delivers tertiary specialty and 24/7 emergency care and walk-in appointments at our Urgent Care clinic. We provide advanced surgical care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our care teams listen to understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Milwaukee is a destination for specialty care - including heart and vascular health, cancer care, stroke care, orthopedics and women’s health. Our OB-GYN maternity care teams at our Birthing Center deliver a personalized birthing experience. We offer a wide range of minimally invasive procedures using robotic-assisted technology, imaging and lab tests, a dedicated inpatient rehabilitation center, all on one campus.
Because Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee is a tertiary care hospital, we can deliver care for the most advanced and specialized medical cases. This designation means that patients treated at any Ascension Wisconsin hospital for complex cases will be able to transfer to our Milwaukee campus when necessary, giving patients access to a more integrated system of care.
The highly advanced medical care at the Milwaukee campus includes upgraded operating room equipment and imaging equipment, along with the creation of specialized nursing units. Physicians within the tertiary care program are able to work collaboratively and provide a high level treatment plan for our patients. Learn more here.
Care for your everyday health needs
Our primary and specialty care doctors offer advanced care close to home. Learn more about our services and programs:
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, go to the nearest ER or call 911.
Serving southeastern Wisconsin, Ascension Columbia St.Mary's Hospital Milwaukee offers a full spectrum of personalized, compassionate healthcare services. Our ER is here 24/7 with doctors and surgeons certified in treating all types of medical emergencies. Our four urgent care clinics in Milwaukee County take walk-ins and have extended evening hours.
Learn more about Ascension Wisconsin Sites of Care.
- Recipient of Healthgrades® 'America's 250 Best Hospitals' Award™ for 4 Consecutive Years in a Row (2018-2021)
- One of Healthgrades® America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care™ for 2 Consecutive Years in a Row (2020-2021)
- One of Healthgrades® America's 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care™ for 3 Consecutive Years in a Row (2019-2021)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades® Cardiac Care Excellence Award™ for 2 Consecutive Years in a Row (2020-2021)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Cardiology Services by Healthgrades® for 2 Consecutive Years in a Row (2020-2021)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services by Healthgrades® for 2 Consecutive Years in a Row (2020-2021)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services by Healthgrades® for 2 Consecutive Years in a Row (2020-2021)
- Healthgrades® Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack for 2 Consecutive Years in a Row (2020-2021)
- Healthgrades® Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for 4 Consecutive Years in a Row (2018-2021)