Ascension NE Wisconsin - Mercy Campus Birthing Center
What type of appointment would you like to book?
At Ascension, our maternity care team starts by listening to you to deliver care that’s right for you and your baby. Our OB-GYN doctors and nurse practitioners specialize in women’s healthcare, at every stage of life. We don’t just deliver babies at our birthing center. We deliver personalized care before, during and after pregnancy. From prenatal, pregnancy and birthing care to childbirth classes and breastfeeding support, we provide healthcare close to home. If you need a women’s health doctor, we can help.
A birth plan with options
Our OB-GYN doctors and pediatricians are here to support you and your baby. No pregnancy is the same. With 24/7 OB and anesthesia coverage, our hospital maternity care team is responsive to your labor and delivery needs. At Ascension, we provide family-centered birth rooms, with home-like comforts. Working together, we help deliver a memorable birth experience.
- Labor, delivery and recovery all in the same spacious room
- Jetted tubs in all bathrooms
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Birthing options, including waterbirth, medicated and unmedicated birth
- Numerous birth classes offered including Hypnobirthing class
- Certified nurse midwives
- Advanced, in-office live 3D ultrasound, fetal monitoring and lab services
- OB phone nurse is available by phone to answer your questions throughout your pregnancy
- Special care nursery for babies born premature (34 weeks or later)
- Lactation support for all mothers
- Awarded the Blue Distinction Center + designation from Blue Cross Blue Shield for Maternity Care, demonstrating our expertise, commitment to quality care for all deliveries, better overall patient satisfaction and lower percentage of early elective deliveries.