Ascension welcomes family and friends of our patients. We’ve provided the information below to help make your visit convenient and comfortable.
Visiting and Emergency Hours
There is an open visiting policy at Ascension St. Clare’s Hospital, part of Ascension, for all family members except for special care areas indicated below. Family is defined as anyone the patient regards as family. Children must be supervised.
Intensive Care Unit: 715-393-3200
No visiting: 10 p.m.– 8:30 a.m. or 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Visitors are asked to check-in at the front desk before entering the unit and are limited to two at a time.
Family Birth Center: 715-393-3258
Daily: 10 a.m.– 1 p.m., 4 p.m.– 8 p.m.
The immediate family (father/siblings/grandparents) may visit at any time. Other family members and friends are welcome to visit during general visiting hours. Other children may visit with adult supervision during general visiting hours.
Emergency Department: 24/7
- Lot #1: Parking for Marshfield Clinic Weston Center. Entrance #1 on Ministry Parkway.
- Lot #2: Parking for The Diagnostic & Treatment Center. Entrance #2 on Cranberry Boulevard.
- Lot #3: Parking for Ascension Weston Clinic, The Diagnostic & Treatment Center Rehabilitation Services, Administrative Offices and the Ascension St. Clare’s Conference Center. Entrance #3 on Cranberry Boulevard.
- Lot #4: Parking for Ascension St. Clare’s Hospital. Entrance #4 on Birch Street.
- Lot #5: Parking for the Emergency Department and Family Birth Center of Ascension St. Clare’s Hospital. Entrance #5 on Ministry Parkway.
- Lot #6: Parking for Cancer Care Patients. Entrance #6 on Ministry Parkway.
Translation services are available upon request. More information can be found here.
Loitering is not permitted in the hallways. This is for confidentiality of both the patient in the room as well as other patients and allows the staff to properly navigate the hallways.
All visitors should be free of symptoms of illness (cough, runny nose, diarrhea, sore throat etc.) and have had no recent exposure to an infectious disease.
Visitors or support persons many be asked by medical staff to leave the room based on patient status for provision of cares and educational needs at any time during the patients stay.
Patients and their families are welcome to visit our Bread Basket Restaurant.
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m., 2:30 p.m. - 6 p.m
Weekends: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Vending services are available at several locations in the facility 24-hours a day.
Gifts from St. Clare Shop is operated by the Ascension St. Clare’s Volunteers and is located in the main entrance of Ascension St. Clare's Hospital.
We offer a wide variety of giftware for all ages! We have a large selection of flowers, candy, balloons and much more to let your loved ones know you are thinking about them. Shopping with us is easy! Just call the gift shop during store hours, and let our staff help you. We will gladly put your gift together and deliver it to the patient's room.
Call 715-393-3080 to place your order! Phone orders are accepted during regular store hours.
We accept VISA/MASTERCARD and DISCOVER.
The gift shop has regular operating hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The chapel is open 24-hours a day and located on the first floor of the facility near Entrance #4. Patients and their families are always welcome.