Dell Children’s - Pediatrics Cedar Park
Primary care for babies, children and teens
Your child’s doctor is who you can go to for their everyday health needs. Our compassionate care team at Dell Children’s - Pediatrics Cedar Park is dedicated to the care of babies, children and teens. Your child’s pediatrician starts by listening to you and your child. Ask us your questions – big and small. By getting to know you and your child, we deliver personalized care that’s right for your family.
Dell Children’s - Pediatrics Cedar Park is a collaboration between Dell Children’s and UT Health Austin, the clinical practice of Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin.
Care for your child’s everyday healthcare needs
We offer care for children from babies through the teenage years. By knowing you and your child well, your child’s pediatric care team can deliver personalized care that fits your child’s physical and emotional health needs. Your doctor is your partner in health, from helping your child recover from childhood illness to managing more serious health concerns. And, your doctor can help your child stay well by finding health problems early when they are most treatable.
Talk with a pediatrician about:
- Any new symptoms
- Care for chronic conditions
- Unexpected, non-life threatening minor illness and injury
- Newborn and well-child visits, including vaccinations
- Childhood growth and development
- Health concerns and questions
- Mental and emotional health care
- Preventive health for kids, camp, school and sports physicals
- Therapy options
- Referrals to specialists
Choose pediatric care, close to home
When your child feels sick, call your pediatrician. We offer same-day sick child appointments. Pediatric care teams deliver compassionate, personalized care for children who are sick. Talk with a pediatrician if your child is experiencing:
- Coughs, colds, and sore throat
- Ear pain or pink eye
- Skin rash
- Chronic diseases
- Anxiety and depression
If your child is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or call 911.
Connected to pediatric specialty care at Dell Children’s
Your child’s primary care doctor can be your first point of contact and ongoing connection into care. If your child needs more specialized care, their doctor can refer you to a specialist. Our pediatric doctors and specialists are part of a network of care, working together to deliver the care that’s right for you.
If your child needs specialty care, we connect you to follow-up services that fit your child’s needs. And some specialty services are provided in our office, including:
- Concussion screening and care for minor sports injuries
- Adolescent medicine, personalized care for teens
- Developmental screening and consultation
- Behavioral health care, including spectrum disorders
- Prenatal consultations for expectant parents
- Coordination of care with sub-specialists
We are located within a medical clinic with convenient lab testing and imaging.