Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, is a full-service hospital with 24/7 emergency care. We deliver care for life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our care teams listen to quickly understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital is a destination for specialty care - including heart and vascular care, orthopedics, intensive care, maternal - fetal medicine and obstetrics and maternity services. Our OB-GYN maternity care teams deliver a personalized birthing experience and advanced neonatal care for sick babies. We offer a wide range of minimally invasive procedures, imaging, lab tests and rehabilitation services, all on one campus
Care for your everyday health needs
Our primary and specialty care doctors offer advanced care close to home. Learn more about our services and programs:
Joint Commission Disease Specific Certifications
- Total Joint Replacement (Hip and Knee) - Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
- Chest Pain - Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
- Advanced Primary Stroke - Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
- Joint Commission Chest Pain Certification - Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
Saint Thomas Cancer Care
- The only Commission on Cancer Accredited Integrated Network Cancer Program with Commendation in Tennessee, uniting the cancer programs of Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown, Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford, and Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital West.
- Largest National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers Breast Cancer Program in Tennessee with more than 1000 breast cancers diagnosed and/or treated in 2016 in our facilities.
- Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence, the highest level of recognition in the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Program of the National Consortium of Breast Centers, Inc.
- Designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology
- ADDARIO Lung Cancer Foundation Centers of Excellence
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, go to the nearest ER or call 911.