We are not accepting internship applications at this time until further notice.
Unpaid Internships are offered at the discretion of the Hospital to fulfill a requirement to complete a credit-bearing program for an educational institution that a student is currently attending. The student both observes and participates with job responsibilities and procedures associated with a particular discipline or healthcare career.
- Applicants must complete an Ascension Lourdes Student Internship Application below.
- The selection of interns/shadows shall be made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected factors.
- Interns must complete the applicable requirements of Human Resources, Volunteer Services, Occupational Health Services and the specific department to which they are assigned. These requirements may include reference and background checks, pre-employment health assessment including physical, proof of immunizations and drug test, signature on the code of conduct, confidentiality agreement and other relevant documents, and volunteer or hospital orientation.
- The student/associate shall be responsible for any expenses incurred during, or as a result of, participation in the internship experience.
- A current, executed affiliation agreement must be on file with Ascension Lourdes Learning Services Department before the internship begins.
- Please e-mail course schedule/syllabus which outlines academic requirements of internship and any other documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in an Internship, please complete the Student Internship Application below. Applications for an internship must be submitted a minimum of 6 weeks (30 business days) in advance of the proposed beginning date of the internship. Applications submitted later than 6 weeks will not be considered.