Lourdes Volunteer Services has an exciting volunteer opportunity - and it might be the perfect fit for YOU!
As a Guest Relations Representative, you will provide basic information and ensure that patients and visitors of Lourdes receive a warm, friendly welcome. Guest Relations Representatives will play a vital roll in helping patients and visitors find their destination within the hospital.
Guest Relations Representatives demonstrate:
- A professional demeanor and support the Lourdes values at all times.
- A warm and friendly personality.
- The ability to initiate and maintain positive and constructive interactions with all patients and families that enter Lourdes, part of Ascension.
- The ability to communicate well and maintain a polite and friendly environment.
- The ability to make our visitors feel comfortable and to help them become more familiar with our facility.
- The ability to work with others in a friendly environment and meet the needs of the guest relations program.
- An understanding of and agree to Lourdes privacy standards.
- Knowledge of Lourdes' safety program, including fire safety information.
Principal duties will include:
- Greeting patients and their families as they arrive at the facility during the hours of 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.
- Assisting patients with any questions or directions they may need to locate their destination.
- Helping transport patients that need assistance.
- Locating and maintaining wheelchairs at the main entrance.
- Thanking each and every patient, family, and employee for visiting Lourdes, part of Ascension.
Lourdes is constantly recruiting for the Guest Relations Representative position. For more information about becoming a Guest Relations Representative, please call Volunteer Services Department at 607-798-5490 or email: email@example.com.