At Ascension Borgess Allegan Hospital - Otsego Clinic, our primary care providers start by having a real conversation with you to better understand your full health picture. From there, we work closely with you and your family to create a personalized care plan that ensures the best care for you.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 269-694-9640.
Our experienced family medicine providers can help with the full range of your family’s health needs, including:
- Preventative care, including annual physicals, health screenings and immunizations.
- Help managing conditions such as asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries.
- Guidance on nutrition and fitness.
- Referral to specialists, as needed.
We get to know you, your family history, and your medical history. Together, we will create a personalized care plan to help you establish and achieve your personal health-related goals.