At Ascension Michigan Pharmacy Professional Building in Detroit, Michigan, we work closely with your care team to provide medication therapies that are right for you. We have over-the-counter medications, supplements and vitamins, and fill prescriptions prescribed by your doctor. Our team takes the time to listen to your questions and explain how to safely take your medication, especially in combination with other drugs you may be taking.
Having all of your prescriptions filled at an Ascension Rx location allows our pharmacists to do a review of all of your medications to identify possible drug interactions and ensure that you are on the therapy that is right for you. When you choose an Ascension Rx pharmacy to fill your prescription, you get more than just your medication, you get:
- Convenience: We offer a variety of delivery options including curbside pickup and same day or next-day deliveries. We also offer an easy and secure way to manage your medications online.
- Support: Our pharmacists offer virtual and phone consultations to help you manage your medications and answer your questions.
- Safety: We work closely with your doctors and care teams to deliver a complete approach to your care.
- Savings: We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare Part D and Medicaid. By working with your doctor, our pharmacists can help coordinate your pharmacy benefits. Ascension Rx also offers financial assistance programs, if needed.
To learn more, talk to your local Ascension Rx pharmacist.
We also have several Dispensary of Hope opportunities, which provide medications to those in need if they meet certain criteria.
- You must be uninsured
- You need to meet certain financial criteria
Find out more about the medications provided and the criteria for eligibility at Dispensary of Hope.