We know that leaving the hospital can sometimes be overwhelming. Our pharmacy associates are committed to making this time easier for you.
Our pharmacists and licensed pharmacy technicians are committed to providing outstanding prescription drug services to help ease your pain and speed up your recovery. We are familiar with the medications that are commonly prescribed for patients leaving the hospital and keep an adequate supply of them to make sure you leave the hospital with the right medications.
We also carry an assortment of over-the-counter (OTC) medications (those that don’t require a prescription). Pharmacists are available to help select the OTC product suitable for you.
For your convenience, Ascension Michigan Pharmacy can also serve your medication needs by mail order or by transferring your refills to any local pharmacy throughout southeast Michigan.
Ascension Michigan Pharmacies located in southeast Michigan include:
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Specialty Pharmacy
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Warren
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Long Term Care
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Lansing
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Emergency Center
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Macomb
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - St. Clair Shores
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Southfield
- Ascension Michigan Pharmacy - Novi
Please inform your nurse which location you would like to have your prescription filled at. Your nurse will send your prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choosing, where we will process your prescriptions and have them ready for you. If you select the pharmacy at the hospital you are receiving care at, we will deliver your medication to your room or you can pick-up in our pharmacy. If you choose delivery, the pharmacy will contact you to discuss your preferred method of payment.
We also have several Dispensary of Hope opportunities, which provide medications to those in need if they meet certain criteria.
- You must be uninsured
- You need to meet certain financial criteria
Find out more about the medications provided and the criteria for eligibility at Dispensary of Hope.