Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent - Evansville Heart Care
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Are you at risk for heart disease?
Every 43 seconds, someone has a heart attack. Having a $49 heart scan takes less than 30 minutes of your time and can save a life. Ask your primary care physician if it's time to have a heart scan.
Who needs a Heart Scan?
Ask your physician if a heart scan is right for you. If you are a male over the age of 45 or female over the age of 55, and you have any of the following risk factors, then you may benefit from a heart scan:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Family history of heart disease
- Known smoker
- Unhealthy diet
- Physical inactivity
- Males over 45
- Females over 55
- Have had no previous history of heart disease
- Have not had this screening in the last 5 years
- No caffeine
- No decaffeinated products
- No chocolate or smoking 12 hours prior to the testing
- Request A $49 Heart Scan Appointment
- To schedule your $49 heart scan, fill out the form below, and someone from our St. Vincent cardiovascular scheduling team will contact you to schedule your appointment. Or call (866) 432-4457 for an appointment or for more information.