Primary care for everyday health
Our doctors and care teams at Ascension St. Vincent's Hospital Health Center provide quick and convenient care for unexpected, non-life threatening, minor illnesses and injuries. We help promote family health at any age. For adults, our doctors focus on your needs, including managing complex or chronic health conditions. We listen to understand the health needs of you and your family. Then, we deliver care that is right for you or your child.
Healthcare services close to home
Our primary care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family's health history. Together, we work with you to promote your long-term health and well-being. We deliver a wide range of personalized services, including health physicals, imaging and lab tests, rehabilitation therapies, urgent care and treatments for existing health conditions.
Primary care, cardiology and bariatric services are appointment only.
Our primary care office is open Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Annual, school and sports physicals
- Well-child exams: Age 2 and up
- Healthcare for teenagers
- Preventive heart care (high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat)
- Senior health
- Annual well woman exams
- Worker's health exams (DOT/CDL)
- Blood draw
- Urine testing
- Occupational medicine (drug screens, worker's comp, pre-employment physicals, audiometric screening, breath alcohol testing, FIT testing)
- PFT testing
- Point of care testing (Rapid COVID, Rapid Influenza, Rapid Strep, Rapid Mono)
- Diabetes management
Primary care doctors
As your care team, we're committed to delivering a personalized, compassionate health experience.