At Ascension Sacred Heart Summit Med Spa, we’re ready to answer any questions you have about caring for your skin.
This treatment uses medical-grade equipment to cleanse, extract and hydrate skin. After clearing dead skin cells, a unique vacuum-powered extraction method removes pollutants while infusing the skin full of soothing nutrients.
- Signature with Lip or Eye Perk
- Deluxe - includes booster, either Brightenol booster (for hyperpigmentation) or DermaBuilder (for stimulating skin cells to produce more fibroblast, collagen and elastin proteins, improving elasticity and reducing fine lines and wrinkles).
- Deluxe with Lip or Eye Perk
- HydraFacial with dermaplane
This exfoliation method uses a sterile surgical blade to remove the top layer of problem skin on your face, removing dead skin cells and some vellus hair (peach fuzz), helping your skin absorb product more effectively.
- With facial
With choice of exfoliation - retinol scrub, dermaplane or enzyme treatment.
- Precision - These powerful ingredients help improve skin texture; soften fine lines and wrinkles; reduce age spots and sun damage; and restore a more even skin tone.
- Precision Plus - Specially formulated for pigmented skin, Precision Plus helps reduce the appearance of age spots; brighten stubborn areas of discoloration; and smooth away rough skin texture.
- Lift - Alters the shape of your natural eyelashes by rolling them upwards and then setting them in place.
- Lift and Tint - Leaves a darker, thicker, longer, more cosmetically pleasing appearance.
This treatment removes layers of dead skin while simultaneously replenishing vital antioxidants and nutrients, leaving a gorgeous, healthy glow.
- Eye perk - Hydrates and brightens the eyes. Reduces puffiness and dark circles. Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lip perk - Gently exfoliates, plumps and hydrates lips, leaving a fuller, smoother look.
- Eye and lip perk combo
Intense pulse light
This light therapy is used to remove age spots, sun damage, freckles, birthmarks, superficial facial spider veins, wrinkles and rosacea.
- Single spot
- Partial face
- Full face
This non-invasive, wrinkle reduction procedure combines infrared light and radio frequency energy to reshape the dermal layer of the skin and stimulate new collagen production. By restoring natural skin volume, Sublime is used to provide a natural skin lift to problem areas, such as sagging necklines, face, abdomen and upper arms.
This FDA-approved treatment uses radio frequency to deliver an effective but controlled electrical energy to the skin, promoting new collagen and elastin growth in the deepest layers of the skin, and gently resurfacing the skin over the course of 4-5 treatments. The procedure treats acne scars, tightens the skin, improves tone and reduces large pores, fine lines and wrinkles with minimum downtime.
- Full face
- Eye application
- Scar application
This laser is used to resurface the skin and enhance skin tone and texture by smoothing fine lines, wrinkles, surgical and acne scars, as well as the effects of sun damage and aging.
- Full face
- Targeted resurfacing
- Acne scars
- Surgical application
The CO2RE Intima is a medical laser that delivers controlled energy to the vaginal or vulva tissue, so cells enhance collagen production, improving skin tone, texture and appearance. This stimulates a healing response that also enhances moisture levels in the vaginal canal.
Using small needles to prick the skin, this treatment generates new collagen and skin tissue to help treat various scars, wrinkles and large pores, leaving smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- With platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP), a non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation that uses your own blood to improve the appearance of facial tissue.
- PRP for hair rejuvenation
Laser-hair removal works by beaming highly concentrated light into hair follicles, selectively destroying dark hair while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
Most patients have permanent hair loss in the targeted area after an average of 3-7 sessions. Laser-hair removal can be done in any or a combination of the following areas:
- Lower legs
These cosmetic injections smooth wrinkles, skin folds and creases, resulting in a fresher, younger looking complexion. Our team can work with you to determine which product will meet your personal needs.
- Restylane Defyne
- Restalyne Refyne
- Restylane Kysse
CoolTone™ uses magnetic muscle stimulation to non-invasively deliver strong pulses, inducing contractions in select muscle tissues. This process helps strengthen muscle fibers, leading to better muscle conditioning and a toned appearance in the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
By freezing fat cells that your body will naturally eliminate in 1-3 months or more, this procedure reduces fat in trouble spots such as under the chin and jaw line, thighs, abdomen and flank, back, buttocks and upper arms.
Triniti™ skin treatment combines three technologies to achieve a more youthful and refreshed appearance with minimal downtime.
The combination of IPL, Sublime and Sublative performed consecutively during the same visit, provides a non-invasive solution to issues of pigment discoloration, skin laxity and wrinkles, with immediate and visible results.
- Skin tag removal
- Corn removal - These thick, hardened layers of skin, often found on the feet, can lead to pain, discomfort and even infection if left untreated.
- Benign lesion removal includes non-cancerous skin growths such as moles, freckles, scars and warts.
- Cryotherapy uses extreme cold (liquid nitrogen) to treat skin lesions.
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is used to treat precancerous