Formed in 2011, the heart specialists of Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart Cardiology are a multidisciplinary team of experts dedicated to providing comprehensive heart care to you and your family.
At Ascension Sacred Heart, we’re committed to providing our cardiac patients with streamlined, personal care, from highly trained professionals. We provide advanced treatment options, explained and carried out by experienced physicians and healthcare providers who take time to make sure your questions are answered and your health care needs are met.
Our physicians, surgeons, nurses and imaging specialists have provided comprehensive care for all cardiovascular concerns – from diagnostic testing to treatment for more than 40 years.
Our range of services includes:
- Diagnostic studies and procedures such as stress tests and echocardiograms (ECHO)
- Rapid treatment of chest pain and heart attack
- Life-saving procedures such as angioplasty and stent implantation to clear blockages in the coronary arteries and improve blood flow to the heart.
- Heart surgery to treat valve disorders and coronary artery disease
- Diagnosis and advanced treatments of heart rhythm disorders such as atrial fibrillation
- Heart failure clinic
- Pacemaker insertions to monitor heart rhythm and regulate heartbeat.
- Vascular procedures to open blocked arteries to the legs or kidneys for peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and circulatory disorders.
- Rapid treatment for cardiac emergencies 24 hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year.
- Cardiac rehabilitation services to help patients return to an active lifestyle as quickly and painlessly as possible.
For more information, call 850-416-4970.