When you come to Ascension Sacred Heart Breast Surgical Oncology Destin in Miramar Beach, Florida,for your breast surgery, you get surgeons who have expertise in many types of breast surgeries. Your surgeon is part of an integrated national network of doctors sharing best practices for many types of breast cancer and noncancerous breast disease. Surgeons at Ascension Sacred Heart have the expertise to deliver surgical care for many types of breast cancer, including:
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), non invasive breast cancer in the milk ducts
- Invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC), cancer of the milk ducts that has invaded breast tissue beyond the ducts
- Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC), rare, invasive cancer that blocks the lymph vessels in the breast skin
- Invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC), begins in milk glands
- Male breast cancer, cancer that forms in the breast tissue of men
Comprehensive surgical care for breast cancer
Your care team will help you navigate your care and are by your side every step of the way, connecting the dots. Every appointment with our breast surgeons starts with a compassionate conversation. And we take the time to answer all your questions. Then, we create a customized care plan that’s right for you. Our goal is to help you recover faster so you can get back to home, work, family, friends and self in the way that you want.
Board certified, fellowship-trainedsurgeons at Ascension Sacred Heart specialize in breast surgery for breast cancer and non-cancerous breast disease. Our breast surgeons perform breast-conserving surgery when possible. Schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss options for breast reconstruction.
- Breast conserving surgery, mastectomy, lumpectomy
- Hidden Scar™ breast surgery
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy with magseed localization
All registered marks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.