Our primary testing site—a 25,000 square foot lab located at St. Vincent’s Riverside—has the capabilities to test across several specialties, including:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Special Chemistry
- Surgical Pathology
We believe in offering all our providers unrivaled service, including:
- Gross examination and histopathologic reports prepared within 24 hours of receiving specimen in the laboratory.
- Cervical, endoscopic, and prostate biopsies routinely step-sectioned.
- Direct physician-to-physician communication encouraged. Pathologists' private phone numbers provided to physicians to facilitate case discussion, request reviews, or provide additional clinical information.
- Frozen section and RUSH services available.
- Broad range of immunohistochemical staining performed on-site.
- Flow Cytometry and Chromosome Analysis available.
No matter which services you may require, our experienced laboratory representatives are always available to discuss our many provisions and help you determine which may best meet your specific needs.
Your laboratory sales/service representatives are available to assist with questions concerning reports, specimen requirements, and testing schedules. Assistance is also available by calling our customer call center at 904-308-5600 and selecting option #2.
Online Ordering & Resulting
We offer our clients the ability to order tests and access their results online. If you have a Windows-based PC, we’d be happy to demo the system in your office! Simply contact your laboratory sales/service representative.
Consolidated Laboratory Services partners with MedSpeed to provide courier services to your office. Should you need a specimen pickup, call us at 308-5600 and select option #1 to connect directly to a MedSpeed representative. MedSpeed representatives will also supply your office with barcode labels to facilitate specimen tracking. Your office can determine whether “daily scheduled” or “will-call” pick-up best meets your needs.
Routine/STAT Pick-Up & Reporting
Specimens identified as routine are picked up same day and processed continually upon arrival in the laboratory. Most routine results are available within 24 hours. Specimens identified as STAT will be picked up within three hours of calling for a STAT pick-up and results are available within a few hours of specimen receipt in the laboratory.
Consolidated Laboratory Services is subject to stringent internal and external quality control programs. We utilize a planned, systematic process to monitor, evaluate, and continually improve the quality of our services.
We provide all supplies necessary for specimen collection for testing at our laboratory. For prompt delivery, submit a completed supply requisition form to your courier or fax the completed supply requisition form to 904-296-1576. You can also complete the supplies form online.
- 4 Medica Users Guide
- Adult Normal Ranges
- AHCA License
- AvMed Coverage
- Blood Collection Containers
- Business Associate Agreement (HITECH)
- CAP Certificate and CLIA License
- Cytology and Surgical Pathology Containers
- Environmental Labeling Instructions
- Generic (Medicare-approved) Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN)
- ICD10 NCD Manual
- ICD9-10 Crosswalk
- ICD9-10 Crosswalk - Allergy
- ICD9-10 Crosswalk - Cardio
- ICD9-10 Crosswalk - OBGYN
- ICD9-10 Crosswalk – Vitamin D
- Microbiology (Culture) Swabs and Collection Containers
- Reference Manual
- Semen Analysis Collection Form
- STD Specimen Collection
- Stool Collection Containers
- Supply Request Form
- TB Quantiferon Gold Collection Form
- TB Quantiferon Gold Collection Instructions
- United Healthcare Beacon LBS
- Primary Insurance Payer List