At Ascension St. Vincent’s, our maternity care team starts by listening to you to deliver care that’s right for you and your baby. Our OB-GYN doctors and nurse practitioners specialize in women’s healthcare, at every stage of life. We don’t just deliver babies at our Family Birth Place. We deliver personalized care before, during and after pregnancy. From prenatal, pregnancy and birthing care to childbirth classes and breastfeeding support, we provide healthcare close to home. If you need a women’s health doctor, we can help.
A birth plan with options
Our OB-GYN doctors and pediatricians are here to support you and your baby. No pregnancy is the same. With 24/7 OB and anesthesia coverage, our hospital maternity care team is responsive to your labor and delivery needs. Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside, we provide family-centered labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) rooms. Each room is private, and includes a comfortable, private bath. To create a homelike environment, each room is beautifully decorated and includes a flat screen TV, free WI-FI and a comfortable sleeping area so your support person can stay with you. Your baby will room in with you for your entire stay. Working together, we help deliver a memorable birth experience.
- 24-hour in-house anesthesia coverage so pain management is available quickly
- Dedicated parking
- A large, comfortable waiting room for friends and family
- Board Certified Lactation consultants available 7 days a week for inpatient and outpatient needs
- A 10-bed, Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for babies with special needs and medical specialists on staff 24-hours a day to ensure your baby has the highest level of care
- Two operating rooms for cesarean section deliveries
- Infant security system
- Childbirth, Sibling, Infant CPR and Breastfeeding classes
- Free support services for Mom and baby at the Seton Center after discharge
- Flexible visiting hours