Contacting & Visiting Loved Ones
Visits from your family and friends can play an important part in your recovery. We welcome loved ones to come see you while you’re at Ascension St. Vincent’s. To ensure your care comes first, we ask that all visitors please observe the following policies.
Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Patient Information Line
If you are calling to check on a patient’s condition or treatment please have the patient’s PIN number available. It is at the discretion of the patient with whom they share this number. We are not able to release any information to those calling who do not have the PIN. This is a safety mechanism to protect patient privacy.
- Only two visitors per patient at a time are allowed.
- Please keep visits brief.
- Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children may not be left unattended anywhere in the hospital.
- Visitors are asked not to sit or lay on the patient's bed.
- Visitors are asked to keep noise to a minimum.
- Visitors must check with the nursing unit before bringing food or gifts to a room.
- Visitors are asked not to visit other patients on the unit, touch equipment or change your position or your bed without consulting the nurse.
- To ensure your privacy, we ask that visitors step outside your room whenever a doctor or nurse is providing treatment.
- You have the right to give consent to receive the visitors you want, including, but not limited to a spouse, partner, another family member, or a friend. You have the right to withdraw or deny the consent at any time.
Monday-Sunday, 7:00am - 8:30pm
On a case-by-case basis, there may be more restrictive hours imposed as a means to assure a patient gets the rest and quiet time he or she needs to fully recover. Evening and overnight visitation allowed after 8:30pm with special permission.
We know how important it is for patients to have the support of friends during their hospital stay. Our visiting policies have been designed to meet the needs of our patients and their visitor, while also ensuring our patients receive the rest and care they need. Please note, due to COVID-19, our visitation policy is subject to change. To confirm the latest information before your visit, please call 904-308-7300.
The Sister Margaret Mary Dillon Restaurant is located in the Dillon Building just past Registration. It is open Monday – Friday 6:30 am - 10:00 am for breakfast and 11:00 am - 7:00 pm for lunch and dinner. On weekends it is open 7:00 am - 10:00 am for breakfast and 11 am - 2 pm for our lunch. It offers an array of meal choices, a large salad bar and is home to a Chik-fil-A (not open on weekends).
Subway is located in the Dillon building just past Registration. It is open daily from 6am – Midnight. It is closed on major holidays.
Coffee Shop (next to Subway) featuring Starbucks coffee and fresh baked goods. Open Monday – Friday, 6:30am - 6:30pm.
Berg’s Bistro is located in the DePaul building with beautiful river views and outdoor seating options. Berg’s is open Monday - Friday from 7 am - 2 pm.
Vending Machines are located throughout the medical center. Please ask your nursing staff for the nearest location.
Gift Shop at Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday : 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Order By Phone: 904-308-8306
Ascension St. Vincent's Medical Center - Riverside Campus Map