For patient information or to be connected to a patient room, please call 251-266-1000.Please note, our visitation policy is subject to change. To confirm the latest information before your visit, please call 251-266-1000.
To help ensure the health, safety and comfort of our patients, we ask all visitors to follow these guidelines:
- Wash hands or use the hand-sanitizing foam before entering and after leaving a patient room.
- Do not visit if ill, running a fever or have a known exposure to a communicable disease such as chicken pox or measles.
- Limit or avoid the use of strong fragrances.
- Do not bring flowers, plants, balloons or fruit to Intensive Care or Coronary Care units or to 12 East (rooms 1233 – 1248).
The hospital cafeteria is located on Level 1. Hours are:
- Hot Breakfast: 6:30 – 9 a.m.
- Continental Breakfast: 9 – 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Grill: 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 – 7 p.m.
JAVA Good Day Coffee Shop is located on the first floor of Ascension Providence Medical Office Plaza Building B. Hours are 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
The Ascension Providence Auxiliary operates a gift shop located in the hospital’s Main Lobby. Hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Phone and online orders are accepted, and gifts can be delivered free within the hospital except to intensive care units, the emergency room, or recovery areas. Gift bags are also available for purchase. To place a phone order, call 251-266-1370 between the hours of 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. or 1-877-887-3200 after hours. To place an order online, visit our online gift shop.
- Free visitor parking is located on the west side of the hospital. A shuttle service is available by notifying Security in advance by calling 251-266-1790.
- Free valet parking is offered at the Ascension Providence Medical Office Plaza. Check in at Building B under the canopy Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wheelchairs are available. Please call 251-266-1790 for valet parking services.
- Three spaces with electrical hookups are available for RV parking. Call Security at 251- 266-1790 to arrange to use this free service.
The Main Surgery Waiting Room and Cardiology Waiting Room are located on the third floor of the Outpatient Center building. To reach them, use the bridge on Level 3. The Intensive Care Waiting Room is on Level 5, and the Cardiac Care Waiting Room is on Level 6.