Ascension Patient Portal
Your personal patient portal for St. Vincent’s hospital visits
We are excited to announce that St. Vincent’s will be using a new vendor for our Patient Portal for your hospital-based health information. Your patient portal will include components of your medical record from St. Vincent’s hospital stays after December 2, 2017.
It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set up your personal patient portal, available anytime from your computer, tablet or mobile device!
- Visit any registration desk to sign up.
- You will immediately receive an email from Ascension Patient Portal <firstname.lastname@example.org>; click the secure link in the email.
- Follow the online instructions to set up your username and password.
- Verify your identity by entering your pin which is your four-digit birth year.
Once you have completed the first-time login, access your Ascension Patient Portal by visiting mystvincents.iqhealth.com/home
Historic data for hospital-based data from March 12, 2014 and December 1, 2017 will continue to be available through your previous Follow My Health Patient Portal here.
Please note this information doesn’t include records from a St. Vincent’s Family Care/Primary Care Centers. To access this information, you will sign up for the St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portal for St. Vincent’s Primary Care with these steps:
- Sign up at any St. Vincent’s Family Care/Primary Care Center registration desk and receive an invitation code. You will receive an e-mail from the “St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portal”, usually within 30 minutes.
- Click on the secure link in the e-mail and follow the online instructions to set up your account.
- Verify your identity through phone or text message.
- Log in to the Patient Portal using your new account information and begin accessing its features.