A multi-purpose, state-of-the-art resource, the Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham Bruno Conference Center is an expression of Ascension St. Vincent's continuing commitment to education and the community. The center houses a 300-seat auditorium, a tiered lecture hall, a board room with video conferencing capabilities, a computer learning center, classrooms and a catering kitchen.
Meeting locations include:
- Linn-Henley Auditorium - Seats up to 300 people
- Board Room - Seats up to 12 people
- Meeting Rooms 2, 3, and 4 - Seats from 20 to 100 people
- Computer Lab - Seats up to 9 people
- Mary Bruno Hall - Seats up to 31 people
- Brandli Room - Seats up to 40 people