American Red Cross Babysitter Safety Class - Rochester
To ensure the safety of the students, instructor, and our community, we will be adhering to very strict guidelines set forth by the American Red Cross and CDC. Students must be willing and able to adhere to these or they will not be able to participate. They will be screened prior to attending class, follow social distancing and be required to wear a mask.
- Participants must be between 11-17 years old.
- We recommend taking Friends & Family CPR in addition to the Babysitter training.
- Includes a babysitter handbook.
- Students must attend the entire class to receive certification. Certificates are e-mailed within 5-7 business days of the completion of class.
- Participants are to be dropped off and picked up directly from the classroom.
- Please bring a doll or stuffed animal to practice diapering.
- Also bring a lunch, snack and beverage for class.
Registration deadline: 48 hours prior to class. For assistance with registration, call 248-844-4540.
Basic child care
And much more!
If you cancel your registration, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received at least 5 days prior to the start of the class/program. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.