* Recommended for women in the last trimester of pregnancy and partners are encouraged to join but do not need to register.
Congratulations you're going to have a baby!! Now what?
During this class, an Ascension Saint Mary - Kankakee OB nurse will help new and expectant parents build the skill set they need to care for their baby. Topics include:
- How to bathe your newborn
- How to tell if your newborn is sick and take their temperature
- How to comfort a crying baby
- How to care for umbilical cords and circumcisions
- How to get the most out of your pediatrician visits
- Car seat safety
- Safe sleep