Restorative Yoga at YogaPark - Winter & Spring 2023
Restorative Yoga – All levels
Monday, February 20th, 5:30-6:45pm
Monday, March 20th, 5:30-6:45pm
Monday, April 17th, 5:30-6:45pm
*Class note: Students should bring two blankets to class.
The focus of Restorative Yoga is on the deep connective tissue that maintains the muscle and skeletal systems. It is slower paced than a traditional Hatha or Flow Yoga class. Yoga poses are held for longer periods to facilitate an opening of the hips, pelvis and lower spine; They enable to you to move slowly and focus on the poses for the entire 75 minute class. Since the poses are held longer, the practice yields a deeper release of muscles and joint linkages. This is an ideal evening practice as it promotes deep relaxation, a rejuvenation of the body, calming the mind and nervous system. This practice is for students of all levels of yoga experience, fitness and flexibility.
YogaPark is implementing the following precautions to ensure participant safety:
- Class sizes will be limited to six students. Prior registration is necessary.
- All students and instructors will wear masks at all times.
- Upon arrival, all yoga students will be screened according to the latest Ascension guidelines, including a temperature check, before entering the Reflection Space.
- All students will bring their own mat which will be taken with them at the end of each session.
- Each student will have a designated space marked by a tape outline on the floor to ensure social distancing.
- When class is completed, students will pack up their supplies they brought with them and vacate the building.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.