(2023) Virtual Baby Basics, Ascension Providence
Ascension Providence, Southfield, MI 48075
Who says babies don't come with a manual? Register to meet with an infant care specialist and learn what we all wish we knew when we had our first baby.
This class covers a variety of topics including:
- What the "Golden Hour" is and why it is so important
- What those little onesie tabs are really for!
- Preparing for baby---do you really need all that stuff?!
- Picking a provider for your baby
- Parenting during a pandemic
- Hospital procedures
- Normal newborn behaviors
- Newborn appearance
- Coping with crying and how to have keep your baby happy
- Newborn sleep patterns
- Guidance on when to call a doctor
- Newborn safety....and more!
To learn more about all of our classes or purchase a class bundle (must be done before class registration) please click HERE. For additional questions or if you are having trouble registering, please email cbeProvidenceSfldNovi@ascension.org.
Did you know some classes may be eligible for reimbursement?* Call the number on the back of your insurance card and verify your coverage. -Childbirth: CPT code S9442 -Breastfeeding: CPT code S9943 -Infant Care: CPT Code S9444
*Any amount not covered by insurance will be the registrant's responsibility.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. Ascension Providence reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 5 registrants. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.