Childbirth 4 Week Prep Series (All Metro Milwaukee class listings included)
- Late pregnancy discomforts
- How to know when you are in labor and when to go to the hospital
- What to pack
- Stages of labor
- Natural comfort techniques
- Medicated labor options
- Medical interventions (including C-Sections)
- What to expect for your hospital patient experience
- Postpartum and recovery
- Basic newborn care
* We recommend that you attend this class during the seventh or eighth month of your pregnancy, so you can best retain what you learn. We are proud to offer this program for every parent that is interested, regardless of the ability to pay. Please call 414-447-2622, or 414-585-1025. Email: Perinatal Outreach Supervisor or CSM Baby Classes for class or scholarship information.
Registration is required. Class sizes are limited, please look at our Childbirth Express, Virtual Childbirth Education or Understanding Birth eClass for more options.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO TAKE THE CLASS AT THE HOSPITAL WHERE YOU ARE DELIVERING -
CHOOSE THE ONE THAT WORKS FOR YOUR SCHEDULE.
The expectant person should register for this class and include the support person's name on the registration page. Please note: We encourage your support person to attend this class with you.