Upon successful completion of this course, qualified participants will receive an American Heart Association BLS Instructor Card and alignment with St. Thomas AHA Training Center.
Follow These Steps to Become an AHA BLS Instructor
1. Have a current BLS provider status.
2. Register and pay for the AHA BLS Instructor Course below.
3. You will receive a follow-up email with additional information which includes course material assignments that must be done prior to class.
Additional Instructor Costs
- Complete the AHA BLS Instructor Essentials Course ($35)
- Purchase the AHA BLS Instructor Manual ($40-42)
- If not affiliated with a facility that already teaches BLS, additional costs may include purchasing skill-meter/ feedback CPR manikins as well as BLS Course Video.
Once you are accepted as a Saint Thomas aligned AHA BLS Instructor, you'll need to be monitored teaching within 6 months of completing the hands-on course. As an instructor, you will need to follow the STH alignment agreement policy to remained aligned.
Full refunds are issued up to 5 days prior to the course start date. Those who cancel 5 days or less from the start of course will receive a partial refund minus $80 administration fee.
If you should have any questions regarding this course, please contact Eric McCullough at email@example.com.