Gentle Yoga at YogaPark - September
Gentle Yoga – All levels
Tuesdays: 10:00 - 11:00am (w/ Yoko)
Thursdays: 11:30am - 12:30pm (w/ Bharti)
This is a gentle class for students who would like to improve flexibility, strength, and balance. Learn basic yoga postures to strengthen and maintain a healthy back
All students must bring their own mat and any other props necessary to make their session more comfortable (i.e., a block, blanket, strap, etc.).
YogaPark offers classes for practitioners of all skill levels. Our experienced instructors are committed to teaching safe yoga and ensuring that students get the maximum benefit from each class. Come experience this ancient practice in the Assarian Cancer Center’s spectacular Reflection Space with heated floor.
YogaPark is implementing the following precautions to ensure participant safety:
- Class sizes will be limited to six students. Prior registration is necessary.
- All students and instructors will wear masks at all times.
- Upon arrival, all yoga students will be screened according to the latest Ascension guidelines, including a temperature check, before entering the Reflection Space.
- All students will bring their own mats, bolsters, blankets, and other props. These items will be taken with the students at the end of each session.
- Each student will have a designated space marked by a tape outline on the floor to ensure social distancing.
- When class is completed, students will pack up their supplies they brought with them and vacate the building.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.