Stroke & Neurocritical Care Virtual Symposium 2021
The Ascension St. John Heyman Stroke Center Stroke & Neurocritical Care Virtual Symposium is designed to explore innovative approaches to patient care for patients with acute ischemic stroke, brain hemorrhage, vascular malformations, ICU delirium, anoxic brain injury, traumatic brain injury, coma and seizures.
Speakers and Topics:
- Carlos Isada, MD, Keynote Speaker, Neurologic Manifestations of COVID
- Tyler Auschwitz, MD, Carotid Disease: Past, Present and Future
- M. Yashar Kalani, MD, Vascular Malformations
- Jessica Weber, MD, Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Rahul Rahangdale, MD, Alteplase vs. TNK
- Maria Super, DO, Stroke & Company
- Kate Reilly, MD, ICP Management and Advance Neuroimaging
- Yasmin O'Keefe, MD, Determination of Brain Death
- Wanda Ahmed, MD, Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus & Continuous EEG Monitoring
- Leslie Kimpler, DO, Robert Holliday, PharmD Acute Brain Hemorrhage Management & Coagulopathy Reversal
- Errol Gordon, MD, Non-infectious Encephalitis
- David Van Wyck, MD, Prognosis after Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
- Christopher Abdo, DO, Prognosis after Cardiac Arrest
- Mark Milton,MD, Cardiac Interventions, Surveillance and Advances in Treatment of Atrial Fibrillations in Stroke
**Ascension now has a platform to track CE for associates and external providers. Please visit this link to create an account. An account is required to receive CE credits and download your certificate.
If your registration required payment, a refund with no CE credits will be issued if you email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday October 21, 2021. A full refund will be given for any event cancelled by the site.