(Virtual)Baby Basics, Ascension Providence
Who says babies don't come with a manual? Register to meet with an infant care specialist and learn what we all wish we knew when we had our first baby.
This class covers a variety of topics including:
- What the "Golden Hour" is and why it is so important
- What those little onesie tabs are really for!
- Preparing for baby---do you really need all that stuff?!
- Picking a provider for your baby
- Parenting during a pandemic
- Hospital procedures
- Normal newborn behaviors
- Newborn appearance
- Coping with crying and how to have keep your baby happy
- Newborn sleep patterns
- Guidance on when to call a doctor
- Newborn safety....and more!
To learn more about all of our classes or purchase a class bundle (must be done before class registration) please click HERE. For additional questions or if you are having trouble registering, please email cbeProvidenceSfldNovi@ascension.org.