Stuart H. Covi, MD
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Stuart Covi is a board-certified pediatric cardiologist specializing in congenital heart disease, acquired pediatric cardiac disease, pediatric cardiac imaging, and fetal cardiac imaging at Ascension St. John Children's Center in Detroit and Novi, MI. He provides heart and vascular care for children -- from babies through young adulthood. Dr. Covi starts by listening to understand you and your health concerns. Then, he works with you to create a personalized heart care plan for your child's needs.
Dr. Covi graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine for his medical degree, University of Michigan for his pediatric residency training, and DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan for pediatric cardiology fellowship training. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at Wayne State University as well as Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has been selected by his peers consecutively as one of the "Top Docs" in the Metro Detroit area for Hour Detroit Magazine from 2019 onward.
Dr. Covi's passions include cardiac screening, pediatric echocardiography, and fetal echocardiography.
- University Of Illinois At Chicago
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan
- Detroit Medical Center Children's Hospital of Michigan
- University Of Michigan
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Ascension Providence Hospital
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- The American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Cardiology
- The American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Stuart H. Covi, MD offers services at multiple Michigan locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.