Kristijan G. Minanov, MD
Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Surgery
English, Slavic languages
Phi Eta Sigma - freshman honor fraternity; Phi Lambda Upsilon - Honorary Chemical Society; Phi Beta Kappa; The Eben J. Carey Memorial Award in Anatomy; General Surgery Administrative Chief Residency. Minanov, K., Pesta, C., Thornton, M.: Pleural Herniation through an Intercostal Space. The Annals of Th... Read More
- University of Michigan
- Emory University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Ascension Michigan Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Ascension Michigan St. John Hospital
- The American Board of Surgery - General Surgery
- The American Board of Thoracic Surgery - Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Kristijan G. Minanov, MD offers services at multiple Michigan locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.